Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Losing My Mind!

Due to slight miscalculation, I seriously thought we were expecting baby #4. Surprisingly, I did not go to bed and lock the door, but I will admit that it wasn't a "happy thought." Not because I'd dislike another baby, but because I have no idea how I would care for Katie, Owen and Audrey for the next four months of barf-fest 2008. I'm blaming this on my friend from church who had me convinced that Father's Day was on the eighth of June. For offertory that week she played "Faith of Our Fathers" and mixed me up completely.

And if that wasn't enough, I put a nice, new tub of Country Crock Omega 3 spread in the microwave and nuked it for two minutes. Sure, I bought it with a coupon and on sale, but four bucks is still a bit pricey. If Kevin didn't have choleserol problems I'd probably just buy something with an entire day's worth of saturated fat in one tablespoon.

I suppose that will teach me to save leftovers in butter containers because I thought it was baked beans leftover from the church fellowship meal.

No comments: