Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Everyday Providence

Ugh. I am not sure how much longer I can do this….

I left the house at 8:30 and got back at 3:00, and since Katie had a pee-pee accident in the middle of the night and I was exhausted, I just got up from a nap around 4:00. Now I have a ton of stuff to do before Kevin gets home. So I guess I need to go.

I am just so exhausted. I want Owen to come early so I can be done with it all.

I doubt I will be on here much until after Owen is born. I keep thinking that things will slow down, but I have something going every day this week and had to tell two people "no" to things I even WANTED to do. It is insane. Thing after thing keeps piling on. I have no idea when I am going to finish getting ready for Owen. The only word for what I feel is "overwhelmed."

So goodbye journal and lurkers for the next couple of weeks, at least.

Oh, I almost forgot. My plan to cope:

1. Pray for strength, ask God for help, acknowledge that I cannot do this on my own strength.
2. Rest when I need to rest.
3. Get help. My siblings are out of school and love to come over. The boys can help by playing with Katie, and the girls can do housework and help go through clothes, etc.
4. Organize, prioritize, and plan ahead.
5. Have a cheerful attitude. Talking like the whole week is going to stink before it even happens doesn't do any good now, does it?
6. Don't get into this mess again next week; remember that I only have a couple more weeks before Owen comes to spend time with Katie and get ready for Owen's arrival and keep that on the top of my priority list.

No comments: