Sunday, April 24, 2005

Everyday Providence

Okay, what else have I been up to?
·April 10th - Dad's birthday party
·April 13th - Dad's first appointment
·April 14th - my OB appointment
·April 16th - visited with my parents
·April 17th - hosted a meeting/fellowship at my house for about half of Kevin's elder family group (about 15 people)
·April 18th - Dad's second appointment
·April 23rd - 4D ultrasound and day at the park with my family (about 19 people!)


Besides all of this, church, taking care of the bulletin, groceries, housekeeping and cooking, taking care of Katie, planning service music, finishing the church directory, etc, etc, etc...I am WIPED OUT!

But I think this week will be better. Besides the usual, I will:
· Have lunch with a friend on Monday
· Make tea-stained hymns for two the Kendalls and Abneys, who are both moving
· Make some calls about Kevin's medical records
· Write a letter of encouragement for Emily Kendall
· OB appointment on Thursday

I think that is all.

(Grizzlies down by 11 with 10 minutes to go...)

No comments: