Saturday, April 9, 2005

Everyday Providence

I can't decide what I want to do today for exercise. I guess I will go for Pilates again. I did get about a mile walk in (broken up into two parts) last night.

Weekly weigh-in: 135 lbs. (which would be about 140 at the OB office)

This morning I already had bacon and a fruit salad prepared, so I just made some half-wheat pancakes (YUM!) to go with it. Then we picked up Katie and Mom Hinton and went to some yard sales. We only got some books and junk for Katie, though, but it is still kinda fun.

Then I helped Mom re-wrap my FIL's dressing on his hand (from the wreck), and we came home and had lunch. I tried to nap, but first I was coughing, then the baby was kicking, then I got indigestion from lunch...so I just said "forget it!" and here I am.

Good news! My Uncle Bobby (Mama's brother) got a new heart today. He has been on the transplant list for a while. Mama called me a bit ago and it is in and beating.

No comments: