Thursday, April 28, 2005

Everyday Providence

Kevin got home at 10:00 last night, so I didn't put Katie to bed until then. She fell asleep at 11:00. Kevin wasn't tired and had to "wind down," so I stayed up with him and watched the Grizzlies playoff game (at least we only lost by 4 this time instead of 11!). We went to bed at midnight, but then Katie must have had her first nightmare? She is a GREAT sleeper and usually sleeps 10-12 hours straight without waking, but last night she woke up at 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, and 6:00. Whimpering and crying. She wanted Kevin, and she acted scared. No fever, and she is feeling fine today. So I have no idea. I just know that I am exhausted!

I have been trying to get her to watch less and less TV. She didn't watch any on Tuesday. Yesterday she only watched 30 minutes during the day, but I let her watch about an hour or so last night because Kevin wasn't home and I really needed a break from finding stuff for her to do. I will be glad when this baby gets here and grows up a little, so she will have a playmate. Of course, they will probably fight!

Today I am so tired that she is watching TV right now! Then we will have lunch and NAP. (YES!!!)

No comments: