Monday, April 25, 2005

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

While I am thinking about it, I just HAVE to add these crazy pregnancy dreams...

1. Kevin was on a water basketball team (church league; he actually DOES play but it ain't in the water!), and while he was swimming around, his TAIL fell out of his swim trunks and everyone was SHOCKED. (And no, I didn't watch Shallow Hal that night.)

2. April Sawyer was standing with some friends at a swimsuit rack and I walked up. She said something and I asked if she was talking to me. She said, "No, I was talking to my YOUNG friends who actually look GOOD in a swimsuit." I punched her in the face. Then I pointed to her (on the ground) and said, "Honey, when I am not pregnant, I look WAY better than you in a swimsuit!"

3. Owen kicked me so hard that he burst open my belly button and amniotic fluid was coming out like a waterfall.

4. (This was the night before my ultrasound...) The ultrasound tech placed the wand on my belly, I looked at the screen, and there was - my brother Tommy. Only he had really greasy hair and was severely retarted. Full-grown, too.

Great, huh?

No comments: