Thursday, December 25, 2008

Catching Up, Part 3

These are the last of the photos I had formatted, but I'd better get busy. I have some sweet footage of my sister in a dinosaur costume and my dad in a wig. (That's how my side of the family rolls at Christmas.)

Kevin had a great birthday, complete with a blackberry cobbler (thanks for the recipe, Ms. Teri!) and an Andrew Peterson "Behold the Lamb of God" CD (if you do not own this you MUST get it for next Christmas!!!) Katie and I serenaded him with some "opera" to end his evening. (Okay, so it was "Amarilli, mia bella," which is technically an art song, but Katie thinks she's singing opera. LOL!)



We always make a trip to the Munford Christmas Parade. This year we ran into our friends and neighbors Lisa (the fantastic beautician) and Anthony, which made the evening even better!



And since Lisa and family went out of town for Christmas this year, we "cat sat." Here are my kids with Santa Screech and his brother, Nosey:



Merry Christmas to all my blog-reading friends!

No comments: