Sunday, October 30, 2005

Everyday Providence

What a busy week!

Katie's room looks great. I will have to take some pics and post them. The decals make it look like I actually got up there and painted on the wall! Cheap and pretty.

I don't even remember what all I did last week. I know that somewhere in there was 4 month shots for Owen plus a doctor visit for my Katie (suffice it to say...bad rash). Also voice lessons, groceries, picking up family photos at Wolfchase, returning clothes Kevin bought me (size six?!?! LOL!!!! I wish!). Harvest party, playing cards at Mom and Dad's house with the neighbors, cleaning out cabinets. And of course, the usual...washing clothes, especially diapers and bibs!, cooking, cleaning, etc.

This week I have to go to the dentist. BLAH! I hate paying money to get my wisdom teeth out, but I don't see any way around it.

Dax's sermon - excellent. We are not called to love those who are like us. We are called to love all of our brothers and sisters in Christ. Only God can bring us peace and unity. And more...those are just the points I need to remember the most.

Katie is almost done learning the Apostle's Creed. She starts breaking up around "the communion of saints" but should have it down by next week.

Owen is 15 lbs. 12 1/2 oz and 26". That is the 75% for weight and 90% for height. My little linebacker.

Kevin and I need some time together, but I don't know when that will come. I guess we will have to snatch a few minutes here and there when we can. Sigh.

Random, I know, but that will have to do for the day because I have stuff to do!

No comments: