Friday, June 24, 2005

Everyday Providence

This is just to bump and to say that I have made PROGRESS! YAY! The OB says that Owen's head is really low and engaged, so hopefully he will come early. I have never in my life thought that a baby in-utero could move like he does. He is so wild that he actually scared my cousin. She JUMPED when he stuck his foot out!

I didn't get the pictures made last Friday, so I am supposed to do that tomorrow.

The weekend was really busy.

On Saturday we had the whole snake saga. I will have to type more about this later, because it would take all night to tell about the snakes and I need to go to bed. But the shower was great and I got a lot of practical stuff that I really needed. Luckily not too many people bought clothes, since my friend Shana sent me lots of really nice ones.

Then on Sunday afternoon Kevin and I hosted a church fellowship meal at our house. We had around 20 people over for sandwiches (everyone brought food), croquet, and swimming. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was great about cleaning up afterwards so it wasn't much work for me.

Monday was groceries. I kinda go blank after that.

On Tuesday my sister Abby came over and we did the great baby clothing sorting and washing day. Owen's room and clothes are all clean and organized now, which had really been stressing me out. Abby also watched Katie for an hour so I could go see Wilma - that massage was nice!

Then my other sister Melissa came over on Wednesday and helped me clean - she did my floors and played a lot with Katie. That evening, Lee Anne came over and gave me a manicure and foot massage. I don't call her my best friend for nothing!

I have also been sorting out stuff for Saturday - we are having a yard sale to get rid of some of our junk before the baby comes. Hopefully we will get a little spending money from it, too.

Today was the OB appointment AND I got Owen's curtains made! YAY! I have been trying to do this for at least a month.

Okay, time for bed. I have no idea when I will get back here.

No comments: