Saturday, April 2, 2005

Everyday Providence

Okay, I actually got up and walked a mile, then had my devotional, all before 8:00 this morning! I still ate too much, though. I don't know what to do about that because when I am not pregnant, I have no willpower problems. I eat until I am full and then I have no desire for more, and I don't have much of a sweet tooth. But when I am pregnant, I want to eat everything I see! And I figure if the baby needs the extra weight (since I am so thin to start with), maybe I should just go for it. But I also want to get my back in shape...

I got the filling prepared for the beef and rice enchilladas I am making tomorrow (for the family meal at church). That way I can have a REAL day of rest. Then we went to a couple of yard sales and I got a boppy for $3! A nice one with the toy bar. The one I had with Katie was borrowed, so I really needed one.

Then I went to a baby shower for a friend. I had already given her a ton of Katie's baby clothes and toys, so I bought her some nursing stuff (like Lansinoh lanolin and such). I hope she didn't think I was a weirdo, since everyone else gave her pink dresses.

Time to head out for my date with Kevin.

No comments: